Best Cold Brew Coffee Maker
Coffee Maker Pot Mocha Cold Brew Cafeteria Filter Coffee Pot Leakproof Thick Glass Tea Infuser Percolator Tool Espresso Maker
Stop paying so much for an expensive cold brew!! You can make your own at home with KitchenAid’s stainless steel coffee maker. All you have to do is add beans and water or milk and let it sit for 12-24 hours.
- Modern Design- Round shaped design makes this cold brew coffee maker modern and generous. The handle and spout are designed to help you pour coffee easily and reduce accidental spills. Use the fine mesh of the pitcher to cold brew your favorite coffee or tea and create your own version easily at home.
- Stainless Steel Filter- Design with a stainless steel filter, which is the best choice for coffee brewing, can avoid blocking and excess oil residue. Bring you a refreshing cup of coffee.
- BPA Free- BPA Free silicon sealing design can guarantee your food safety and keep your cold brew coffee for weeks. Airtight lid avoids losing flavor or freshness, keeps the iced brew coffee tasty for a long time.
- Easy to Brew – According to the simple and easy procedure, scoop 14 to 16 tablespoons of your favorite coarsely ground coffee beans into filter, fill in water, and put it in the fridge for 12-24 hours. Then start a wonderful day with a cup of cold brew coffee.
- Widely Application- Perfect for preparing and serving cold drinks, water, milk, iced tea, coffee, lemonade, juice, and wine, or anything else that suits your imagination. High capacity for serving your family or entertaining your guests